I found this challenge on a polished touch who go it from
who got it from Jenna Froggy's Blog
who says it originated from I'm Simply Complex's blog.
Yeah, this was lengthy...
Anyhow, I will be trying my hand at this one. I'm probably not
going to be a stickler for the exact dates, partly because I'm
2 weeks behind but mostly because my school work and my
research take priority, but I will do all of these manicures!
Who's with me?
24. Jun. 10th - Flag Mani.
25. Jun. 17th - Pride/Rainbow Mani.
27. July. 1st - "4th of July" Mani.
29. July. 15th - "Rockstar" Mani.
30. July. 22th - Water Marble Mani.
32. Aug. 5th - Needle Marble Mani.
33. Aug. 12th - Galaxy Mani.
35. Aug. 26th - Cupcake Mani.
37. Sept. 9th - "We Remember 9/11" Mani.
39. Sept. 23rd - Dry Marble Mani.
46. Nov. 11th - "Mustach, 4 Movember; Prostate Cancer
47. Nov. 18th - Thanksgiving Day Mani.
49. Dec. 2nd - Glitter Sandwich Mani.
- 30/31 - you've learned enough; go all out and show 2O13,
what its all about!
Check out these other blogs to see their take on the challenge!
- Jenna Froggy
- A Polished Touch
- Polished & Not Quite Put Together
- Addicted 2 Nails
- Prncess Sarah 02
- Polished Criminails
- No More Nail Biting
- Charlotte's Nails
- Fun With My Nail Polish
- Operation: Nail It!
- Lauriestrodes Fun With Nails
- Square Polish
- Only Always Soccermom
- Hurr Did, Nails Did
- Olivia Writes
- Nothing But Nail Polish
- The Dragon Lady
- Nails By Carol
- polish, polish, polish
- Tres Chic Nails
- Glitter Obsession
- Lissa's Nail Blog
- Oje Sihirbazi (Wizard of Polish)
- Meisie's Nails
- Nail Art by Joy Ella
- IsaBella's World
- It's Just a HOBBY!