*This is a non polish related entry*
Many of you have probably heard of Michelle Phan. She is actually one of the reasons I started playing with makeup and then nail polish...
Well last month she unveiled a new company that she opened with some other beauty bloggers/vloggers and it's called MyGlam. It's a lot like birch box and all those other beauty subscription companies but with a little twist.
After you receive your package from MyGlam you can log on to the website where each of the stylists will show you how to create a look using the products they send you!
- Tarte- Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
- Mai Couture- Salicylic acid blotting papers (and a sample of blush papers)
- Urban Decay- eyeshadow in Sin
- Urban Decay- Primer Potion
- NYX- matte lip cream in Milan (different colors were sent out depending on how you answered the quesitonaire)
So as you can see, MyGlam has some really nice products. I can't wait to see next month's bag :D
If you live in the US, you can get your own glam bag at myglam.com. They are currently sold of for January but be sure to check back in order to sign up for February's!
Until next time ^_^